Mustang II Complete Hub to Hub IFS Kit Crossmember Fits Universal 60” Track Width Product Description:
This is a brand-new complete Mustang II front end suspension that fits Universal 60” Track Width. This kit is a complete Hub to Hub and includes the highest quality components for a complete installation. The crossmember is designed to weld onto vehicle that fits Universal 60 Inch Track Width with a frame width of UP TO 33.5 Inches.
Our 60 Inch Crossmember will fit UP TO a 33.5 Inch wide frame. If the frame is wider, it may need to be C-Notched for the springs as specified in our instructions.
(Does NOT include box plates)
This is a complete kit and includes all of the following:
- USA made and welded heavy duty steel crossmember
- Tubular control arms
- Spring towers
- Manual rack and pinion
- Forged Steel Caliper Brackets w/ Bolts
- GM metric Calipers with Brake Pads and Pins
- Bearings, Seals, and Dust Caps
- 11" Cross drilled and slotted zinc coated Disc Brake Rotors
- Mustang II Stock height or 2” dropped spindles
- Spindle Nut Kit
- Coil Springs
- Gas Shocks
- Rack Bolts
- Rack Bushings and bolts and spacers
- Tie Rod Ends
- Upper A-Arm T-Bolts
Build your system by choosing the features you want.
- Bolt Pattern
- Drop Spindle
- Spring Size
- Sway Bar - $224.00
- Power Rack $110.00
This kit is a complete hub to hub kit.